Mga Pahina

Lunes, Agosto 26, 2013

♥ FOR DANCE = ♥ FOR ACADEMICS

"When you dance, you have to live in the moment. When you make a mistake, forget about it and just keep dancing."


I never thought that I'd be <<<this>>> attached to dancing. Ever since I was a little kid, I actually do some dancing but not as intense as I reached college. I mean, hello it's COLLEGE. Most people think of college as an important matter when it comes to one's future, but I keep on dancing rather than focusing on my academics. Especially when we're talking about UP. It's like you have to go through a lot of twists and turns before you graduate. Not to mention you have to work really hard to graduate on time. Like what most people say,

"Mahirap pumasok sa UP, pero mas mahirap lumabas!"

It means that -- yes it's hard to get in to UP, but it's even harder to get out, you know when you graduate. And hell yes that statement is soooo true. :O

Anyways, even though dancing is pretty much getting in the way of my academics, takes up a lot of my time for myself (and my family and my friends), and pretty much gets in the way of almost everything, I just can't say no to dancing. I know that I'm not one of the best dancers in our school, but I never stop because I know I can do better. My parents keep on telling me that it will be my last chance to dance, but they can't seem to stop me if I really really want to.

That's how much I love dancing. If you're not one of the best dancers out there, it doesn't mean you can't be one. You should never stop. Dancing made me realize that if I want to do well in my academics (which I'm pretty sure I suck at right now), I should think of it as if like I'm dancing. I should focus on my academics and work hard on it in the same way I concentrate in memorizing steps and how the dance routine goes.

I guess I should love my academics the way I love dancing. I should never stop till I get that shot. ;)

Photo: weheartit

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento