Mga Pahina

Sabado, Agosto 10, 2013

HASHTAG PHOTOSHOOT






July 17, 2013. One Wednesday, while we were preparing for our Acquiantance Party, 
my friends and I got bored. One of them brought a camera with a new "super zoom in" lens, and sooo, yeah.
Since we had to wait for hours for the party to start, we decided to have our own photoshoot for fun.
lol I know :3
It was pretty fun. At least for one afternoon, we knew what it felt like to be in a photoshoot.
Well, minus the lighting and all the wires and everything else. Mehehe
The photos were taken at our school's football field (UP Visayas Iloilo City Campus).
And yes, our school isn't that big. Unlike the campus in Miag-ao.
The top that I'm wearing was actually a dress. It was too long to be just a top and too short to be a dress, so I had to cut it. I'm just a fan of DIY. I've been looking at other blogs on how to do DIY. I like it. It's unique and involves lots of fun.
So, can I pass as a model or something like that? Hahaha!
These are just some of the photos because there were just too many! 

(c) for all the photos, Danna Javellana

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento