Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Setyembre 6, 2013

DOUBTS IN COLLEGE

This has been a pretty moody week. I don't know if these are just because of the hormones (hahaha, hey it's that time of the month -_-), or I just had a reality check.
The truth is, I'm not really happy with the degree course I'm in. I don't know what's gotten into me, but I've been having doubts with what I'm going to do with my future. Most of my friends know
what they're gonna do with their life, while I'm still undecided. I feel so lost with the world.

I guess it started when I found out that I couldn't shift to the course I really want in
UP Manila -- Speech Language Pathology. It's new and it involves speech (I love speaking hihi) and it's something that caught my attention. Yes, it will be a difficult way up to the top of it, but I know that it will be worth it. But what can I do? They won't accept shifties until the year 2016.
By that time, I'm already graduating. And they only offer that degree course in UP Manila and UST.
It really made me feel lonely when I knew about it :(((

That's why I've been ranting the whole week about how unhappy I am with the course I'm in.
BS in Management is just not in my heart. I thought I could love Management as time went by,
and for a moment I actually thought I did. Especially with all those motivations, inspirational talks and all,
but it just didn't work. These doubts are just getting the best of me.

So as of now, I really don't know what to do with my college life, I'm super clueless of what may happen later on, I don't know what's gonna happen to me after college. But whatever decision I make next,
I'll make sure that I'll be graduating by the year 2016. No more extensions, I HOPE.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento