Mga Pahina

Lunes, Hulyo 15, 2013

THE SHIRT SAYS IT ALL

STRESSED, DEPRESSED, BUT WELL-DRESSED.

Hell yes, it has really been very stressful and depressing these past few days with academics and extra-curricular activities.
Academics are driving me crazy, primarily when you're coming from a school with a high class educational system. Ehem, ehem, UP. Having FOUR major subjects instead of three this semester is messing up my time management for my subjects. Not to mention they're all Math related -.- I HATE MATH. But I do love my course, BS in Management. *like a boss*. I am seriously mind-fcked by most of my subjects. Information overload, I must say.
Yes, I come from UP. A lot of people think that it's all about the academics and stuff. That's what we all thought. But UP itself has a bunch of activities almost every month. Activities that sometimes get in the way of our studies. But hey, our life would be totally boring if we only do academic stuff. It simply means we are capable of doing a lot more things other than concentrating on our acads.

Despite these stressing and depressing moments, I manage to dress up pretty well *mehehe*
And since our school doesn't have a dress code or whatever, we can totally wear anything we want.
I'm not comfortable when I'm wearing clothes I don't feel like wearing. And besides, I dress up because I want my crush to notice me all the time. HAHAHA
Just like what Verniece Enciso says,
Always dress like you're gonna see your worse enemy. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento